Assessment of China's Market for Hot Melt Adhesives
A GCiS Limited Publication Study Published March, 2015
The report features in-depth analysis of the hot melt adhesive market, covering EVA (Ethylene-vinyl acetate), PES (Polyester), PA (Polyamide), TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane), SIS/SBS (Styrene Isoprene Styrene/Styrene Butadiene Styrene), PUR (Polyurethanes) as well as "other" types of hot melt. This study provides market figures and breakdowns such as the market share of leading players, output compared to production capacity, and the proportion of revenue from different applications for each of these 7 product segments. It also identifies, describes and assesses the impact of current market forces as viewed by current market players. The scope of the market is defined as domestic Mainland China sales and imports, which totaled around RMB 10.1 Bn in 2014.
This GCiS market study draws on a three month, in-depth primary survey of 82 of the market's suppliers, channel players and key customers. Five-year projections provided in the study will be indispensible to anyone looking to map out the course of this developing market. This report is essential reading for any professional needing accurate and detailed strategic information of this market.
For additional details or to request a 12 Page Project Briefing, please contact email@example.com
Major areas covered include:
- Market size, by revenue & sales volume
- Domestic production capacity, output, imports and exports, by market segment
- Rankings and market shares of top suppliers, overall and by segment
- Sales channels and the role of channel players such as distributors and engineering companies
- Detailed profiles of leading foreign and domestic suppliers
- Market trends, growth, drivers and inhibitors, opportunities and the regulatory situation
- 5-year forecasts to 2019
|Additional Info on this Study
Table of Contents