Assessment of China's Market for Blowing Agents
A GCiS Limited Publication Study Published February, 2017
The report features in-depth analysis of six dominant types of blowing agents used in the Chinese market. They include ADC, HCFC, HFC, hydrocarbon, OBSH and DPT blowing agents. For each of these six product segments, this report provides detailed market figures and breakdowns such as the market share of leading players, output compared to production capacity and the proportion of revenue from different end markets like building materials, home appliance, automotive, footwear & apparel, consumer goods etc. It also identifies, describes and assesses the impact of current market forces as viewed by current market players. The scope of the market is defined as domestic Mainland China sales and imports, which totaled around RMB 6.3 Bn in 2016.
This GCiS market study draws on a three month, in-depth primary survey of 65 of the marketís suppliers, channel players and industry experts. Five-year projections provided in the study will be indispensible to anyone looking to map out the course of this market. This report is essential read for any professional needing accurate and detailed strategic information on this market.
For additional details or to request a 12 Page Project Briefing, please contact email@example.com
Major areas covered include:
- Market size, by revenue & sales volume
- Domestic production capacity, output, imports and exports, by market segment
- Rankings and market shares of top suppliers, overall and by segment
- Sales channels and the role of channel players such as distributors and engineering companies
- Detailed profiles of leading foreign and domestic suppliers
- Market trends, growth, drivers and inhibitors, opportunities and the regulatory situation
|Additional Info on this Study
Table of Contents